regency fleets - ski car rentals companies
regency fleets depot information
Regency Fleets Rental Terms for travel between 01-Apr-2019 and 31-Dec-2024
- Unlimited Mileage
- Local Taxes
- CDW deductible QRS 1000/ 2500 (PCAR)
- 24 hours roadside assistance
- Out of office service
- Theft Protection Deductible QRS 1000
- Traffic fines and parking fines
- Parking Charges at a various designated area
- Toll charges
- Additional Equipment such as GPS, Child Seat
Terms and Conditions
- All our vehicles are under FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE with passenger cover.
- No off Road Insurance.
- No Cross Border Policy
- All the rentals should be accompanied with a VALID CREDIT CARD (minimum 06 months validity) along with a National or else an international license with his or her passport details. If the hirer has a valid Qatar ID in his or her possession a Qatari Driving license is mandatory and must and no other license is valid to drive.
- Qrs 1000, 2500 will be on hold with the given credit card as guarantee and the same will be refunded back after 14 days. The blocking amount depends upon the vehicle category.
- Excess on policy charges for own damage is Qrs 1000 (SALON CARS) if the fault is at drivers and it will be determined by the police report. Excess on policy charges for premium category (PCAR) vehicles will have remained as 2500 QRS. No vehicles will be accepted without a police report.
- The minimum age should be above 21 years and the maximum is 65 years. Also, the license should be minimum 06 months old in order to obtain full coverage insurance as per the insurance.
- Replacement vehicles will be provided upon regular service maintenance and during accidents. A police report is must to obtain a replacement vehicle during an accident.
- The hirer is solely responsible for any traffic violations and offences during his or her car rental period. A service charge would be applicable for each fine (10 percent of the fine amount) if it is settled by our end and all the charges related to fines and offences to be borne by the user without failure and the same will be charged on the credit card.
- Additional driver QAR 35.00/rent/head
- Child seats and GPS could be provided for pre-booking each at 35 Qrs per day.
- The fuel policy is full to full.
- Payments are accepted in All types of Credit Cards and Debit Cards and Cash payments are not accepted.
- Pick-up or return at the airport is QAR 20.00, one-time fee
- Table 2 rate is only applicable for vehicles picked-up and returned within the dates mentioned in the summer promotion, otherwise, standard rate applies.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.