go rentals - ski car rentals companies
go rentals depot information
Go Rentals Rental Terms for travel between 01-Jul-2019 and 31-Dec-2024
Get 6c off/litre at any Z station in NZ. Customers just need to swipe their key tag when paying for the petrol to receive the discount
This rental agreement comprises the details of the hire (clauses 1 to 7) and the terms and conditions below (Rental Agreement).
The Rental Agreement is made between GO Rentals (Auckland) Limited (GO Rentals), the hirer identified in clause 1 (Hirer) and (if different to the Hirer) the cardholder identified in clause 1 (Cardholder), and sets out the terms on which GO Rentals agrees to rent the vehicle(s) identified in clause 3 (and any subsequent or replacement vehicle) (Vehicle) to the Hirer.
The Hirer and the Cardholder (if different to the Hirer) are jointly and severally liable for the actions of and the performance of the obligations of the Hirer under this Rental Agreement.
8. Agreement to rent
8.1 GO Rentals agrees to rent the Vehicle, and the Hirer agrees to take on the rental of the Vehicle, on the terms set out in this Rental Agreement.
8.2 The term of hire of the Vehicle starts and ends at the times set out in clause 3 of the Rental Agreement, subject to any extension or early return in accordance with clauses 21 or 22 (Hire Term). Where the Vehicle is returned outside of GO Rentals’ office hours, the Hirer remains responsible for the Vehicle, including any damage until GO Rentals regains possession of the Vehicle when the location re-opens.
8.3 The Hirer authorises GO Rentals to amend clause 3 of the Rental Agreement at or before the time the Hirer picks up the Vehicle to insert or change the registration number of the Vehicle, and if necessary, to amend the Vehicle’s make and/or model (to what GO Rentals reasonably considers is an equivalent or better Vehicle) if GO Rentals reasonably considers this to be necessary.
9. What are my costs?
9.1 The Hirer must pay the amount specified in clause 5 to GO Rentals at the time of or prior to picking up the Vehicle. Hire charges are calculated on a "per day" basis, consisting of each consecutive 24 hour period. If the Vehicle is scheduled to be returned less than 5 hours after the commencement of the relevant 24 hour period of the last day of the Hire Term, then the Hirer will only be charged 20% of the applicable daily rental rate for each hour (or part thereof) for that day (but if the scheduled return time is 5 hours or more after the commencement of the relevant 24 hour period, the full daily rental rate will apply).
9.2 The Hirer must pay for all fuel used during the Hire Term. If the Hirer:
1. 9.2.1 chooses to take the pre-paid fuel purchase option at the start of the hire, then no refund is made for any remaining fuel on the return of the Vehicle; or
2. 9.2.2 does not choose to take the pre-paid fuel purchase option at the start of the hire, then the Vehicle must be returned to GO Rentals with a full fuel tank. If the Vehicle is not returned with a full fuel tank then the Hirer is liable to pay the then current price per litre to fill the fuel tank plus a $25 refuelling fee.
9.3 The Hirer is also liable for the following costs in the following circumstances:
1. 9.3.1 a $10 fee for each additional driver (other than the Hirer) named at clause 2 in this Rental Agreement;
2. 9.3.2 the applicable insurance excess for each and every instance of damage that occurs in respect of the Vehicle or spare parts;
3. 9.3.3 the replacement cost (at current retail replacement value) of any damaged, lost or missing accessories or keys;
4. 9.3.4 the reasonable costs of vehicle grooming if any person smokes in or around the Vehicle or any animal (other than a disability assist dog) is in the Vehicle (usually around $200);
5. 9.3.5 the reasonable costs associated with cleaning the Vehicle’s interior or exterior if the Vehicle is returned in an excessively dirty condition that requires extra cleaning or deodorising;
6. 9.3.6 the reasonable costs of cleaning the Vehicle (including applying any rust-prevention precautions) where the Vehicle has been submerged or partly submerged in water, including as a result of crossing creeks, rivers, flooded fords or from exposure to salt water or driving on beaches (usually around $2,000);
7. 9.3.7 any call out fees charged by the AA for any non-mechanical breakdown or where the Hirer (or any other person) is at fault (see clause 18.1.2 for more information);
8. 9.3.8 the then current daily rental rate for the Vehicle if the Vehicle is returned after the expiry of the Hire Term as described in clause 21;
9. 9.3.9 any fines and/or road tolls incurred in relation to the Vehicle during the Hire Term, plus an administration fee of $25 to $50 (see clause 20 for more information);
10. 9.3.10 reasonable relocation costs if the Vehicle is left at (or returned to) any location other than the location specified in clause 3 of the Rental Contract (usually between $500 and $1,000); and
11. 9.3.11 any damage or loss to the Vehicle or spare parts not recovered by GO Rentals under insurance.
10. What happens if I am liable for further costs?
10.1 GO Rentals will deduct, and the Hirer authorises GO Rentals to deduct, any costs or charges required to be paid by the Hirer under this Rental Agreement from the Hirer’s credit card during or after the Hire Term (and the Hirer agrees not to revoke this authority without the written consent of GO Rentals). Without limiting GO Rentals’ rights under this clause 10, GO Rentals will endeavour to contact the Hirer to discuss any such charges (other than rental charges) before making any deduction.
10.2 If the Hirer fails to pay any money due under or in connection with this Rental Agreement within 14 days of the due date for payment, GO Rentals may, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies GO Rentals may have, charge the Hirer an amount equal to the reasonable costs incurred by GO Rentals in connection with the collection of any unpaid money, including costs charged by any debt collection agency and any legal fees.
11. Who can drive the Vehicle?
11.1 The Hirer must ensure that the Vehicle is only driven by the persons named at clause 2 of this Rental Agreement (each, an Authorised Driver). Each Authorised Driver must be at least 21 years of age and hold a current and valid full driver licence appropriate for the Vehicle.
11.2 All Authorised Drivers need to be present when the Vehicle is picked up and the driver licence of each Authorised Driver must be presented to GO Rentals at this time. If the licence is not printed in English then it must be accompanied by an English translation provided by a NZ Transport Agency approved translator.
11.3 GO Rentals may accept a restricted New Zealand driver licence, but if it does so the Authorised Driver must only operate the Vehicle in accordance with the relevant restrictions, and the Hirer acknowledges that the insurance referred to in this Rental Agreement may be void if any such restrictions are not adhered to.
12. What are my other obligations?
12.1 The Hirer must:
1. 12.1.1 ensure that all reasonable care is taken when handling and parking the Vehicle;
2. 12.1.2 ensure that the Vehicle is left securely locked when not in use;
3. 12.1.3 if the Hire Term is more than 21 days, ensure the recommended levels are maintained in respect of water in the radiator, pressure in the tyres, coolant and oil;
4. 12.1.4 in respect of any accessories rented from GO Rentals:
(a) take all reasonable care of such accessories;
(b) not leave any GPS unit or other valuables in sight while the Vehicle is unattended; and
(c) follow all safety and usage guidelines provided by the manufacturer or GO Rentals;
5. 12.1.5 comply with rules 7.6 and 7.7 of the Land Transport (Road User) Rule 2004 in relation to child restraints and ensure that any child restraint is correctly installed in the Vehicle;
6. 12.1.6 ensure that all Authorised Drivers are aware of and bound by these terms and conditions and carry their driver licence with them while driving;
7. 12.1.7 notify GO Rentals as soon as practicable following any breakdown or damage to the Vehicle (see clauses 18 and 19 for further information); and
8. 12.1.8 ensure that a copy (which may be an electronic copy) of this Rental Agreement is kept in the Vehicle throughout the Hire Term and is produced without delay for inspection upon demand by an enforcement officer.
12.2 The Hirer must not:
1. 12.2.1 smoke (or permit anyone else to smoke) in or around the Vehicle;
2. 12.2.2 permit any animal (other than a disability assist dog) in the Vehicle;
3. 12.2.3 instruct any person to interfere with any mechanical aspect of the Vehicle including, but not limited to, the distance recorder, speedometer, engine, transmission, braking or suspension systems of the Vehicle;
4. 12.2.4 sublet or hire the Vehicle to any other person;
5. 12.2.5 allow the Vehicle to be operated outside of his or her authority;
6. 12.2.6 operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated in circumstances that constitute an offence by the driver against sections 56, 57, 57AA, 57A or 58 of the Land Transport Act 1998 (which relate to driving offences involving drink or drugs);
7. 12.2.7 operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated in any race, speed test, rally or contest;
8. 12.2.8 operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated in breach of the Land Transport Act 1998, Land Transport (Road User) Rule 2004, or any other Act, regulations, rules or bylaws relating to road traffic;
9. 12.2.9 operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated for the transport of more than the number of passengers or more than the gross Vehicle mass specified in the certificate of loading for the Vehicle;
10. 12.2.10 drive or allow the Vehicle to be driven by any person, if at the time of driving, the driver is not an Authorised Driver,
11. 12.2.11 operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated to tow or propel any other vehicle of more than the recommended tow limit for the Vehicle; or
12. 12.2.12 use or allow the Vehicle to be used for the transport of passengers for hire or reward unless the Vehicle is hired with the knowledge of GO Rentals for use in a passenger service licensed under Part 4A of the Land Transport Act 1998.
13. What are GO Rentals’ other obligations and rights?
13.1 GO Rentals will supply the Vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition, up to current Certificate of Fitness standards.
13.2 GO Rentals may cancel this Rental Agreement (whether before or after Vehicle pick up) and immediately repossess the Vehicle in any of the following circumstances:
1. 13.2.1 the Hirer is in breach of any material term of the Rental Agreement;
2. 13.2.2 the Hirer has obtained the Vehicle through fraud or misrepresentation;
3. 13.2.3 the Vehicle appears to be abandoned;
4. 13.2.4 the Vehicle is not returned on the agreed return date;
5. 13.2.5 the Vehicle is damaged or GO Rentals considers on reasonable grounds that the Vehicle is at risk of being damaged; or
6. 13.2.6 GO Rentals or an enforcement officer considers on reasonable grounds that the Hirer’s driving (or the driving of any Authorised Driver) is likely to pose a real danger to themselves and/or any other person.
13.3 In the event of such cancellation and/or repossession the Hirer will not be entitled to a refund of any part of the rental charges. Termination of the Rental Agreement under this clause shall be without prejudice to the other rights of GO Rentals under this Rental Agreement or otherwise.
13.4 If GO Rentals cancels this Rental Agreement under clause 13.2.6, then GO Rentals may disclose the Hirer’s personal information (and that of any Authorised Driver) to other relevant rental vehicle operators for the purpose of promoting safe driving in New Zealand.
13.5 The Hirer authorises GO Rentals to access and enter any premises owned or occupied by the Hirer and the Hirer agrees to make all reasonable efforts to obtain the right for GO Rentals to enter any other premises in order to remove the Vehicle for the purposes set out in clause 13.2. The Hirer will pay all reasonable costs incurred by GO Rentals in connection with repossessing the Vehicle.
14. What am I liable for?
14.1 The Hirer is liable for, and must pay to GO Rentals upon demand, the amount of:
1. 14.1.1 any loss of, or damage to, the Vehicle, any accessories or spare parts or any vehicles or property of third parties to the extent required by this Rental Agreement; and
2. 14.1.2 any consequential damage, loss or costs incurred by GO Rentals, including salvage costs, loss of ability to re-hire the Vehicle and loss of revenue.
14.2 GO Rentals is not liable for, and the Hirer releases GO Rentals and its agents and employees from, any action, claim, demand, loss, damage, costs, expense, harm or other misadventure which the Hirer may suffer or incur or become liable for as a result of the rental, possession, use or misuse of the Vehicle.
18. What do I do if the Vehicle breaks down?
18.1 All Vehicles are registered with the Automobile Association (AA) for 24 hour roadside assistance. This covers all mechanical and non-mechanical breakdowns. The AA will require the Hirer to pay the relevant call out fee at the time the breakdown is reported.
1. 18.1.1 If the breakdown is mechanical and does not involve any error or fault of the Hirer or any other person (in the opinion of the AA), the AA will refund the relevant call out fee to the Hirer (for example engine faults, electrical faults, cooling system and related Vehicle recovery).
2. 18.1.2 If the breakdown is non-mechanical or the Hirer is at fault (in the opinion of the AA), the Hirer will be liable to pay the relevant call out fees charged by the AA (for example being out of fuel, incorrect fuelling, wheels and tyres, keys lost or locked inside Vehicle and flat batteries as a result of the lights or keys being left on).
18.2 If there is a breakdown, defect or mechanical failure of the Vehicle, the Hirer must notify GO Rentals as soon as practicable. If the Hirer fails to notify GO Rentals, the Hirer may be liable for any resulting damage or cost.
18.3 If a warning light appears in the Vehicle, the driver must stop driving as soon as practicable, contact the AA for assistance and notify GO Rentals as soon as practicable.
18.4 If the Vehicle becomes unfit to drive due to a breakdown that was not the fault of the Hirer, GO Rentals will refund to the Hirer the rental charges that relate to the period during which the Vehicle could not be used (and has not yet been repaired or replaced) and will arrange the repair or replacement with another vehicle as soon as practicable.
18.5 The Hirer must not arrange or undertake any repairs without GO Rentals’ prior authority, except to salvage the Vehicle to prevent further damage to the Vehicle or to other property. Where the Hirer has had to pay to salvage the Vehicle, the Hirer has the right to seek reimbursement of salvage costs upon the production of an invoice or receipt to GO Rentals. The Hirer will be reimbursed for the costs of repairs that have been authorised by GO Rentals and for which the Hirer is not liable upon the production of an invoice or receipt to GO Rentals.
19. What do I do if there is an accident or other damage to the Vehicle?
19.1The Hirer must:
1. 19.1.1 notify GO Rentals of the full circumstances of any accident or new damage to the Vehicle, its accessories or spare parts as soon as practicable after the accident or becoming aware of the damage; and
2. 19.1.2 complete all necessary paperwork (including all insurance documents) in connection with the accident or damage as soon as practicable. The Hirer acknowledges that any failure to comply with this clause may compromise any ability to claim under insurance and that the Hirer will be liable for any resulting damage.
19.2 If the Vehicle is involved in an accident, the Hirer also must:
1. 19.2.1 notify the NZ Police and obtain a police report where practicable;
2. 19.2.2 not make any admission of liability;
3. 19.2.3 where possible, take some photos of the accident site and the damaged vehicles and provide these to GO Rentals; and
4. 19.2.4 complete the forms provided in the Rental Agreement folder to record the full details of all parties including witnesses and the vehicles involved in the accident along with the Hirer’s or Authorised Driver’s written statement and diagram of the accident circumstances.
19.3 If the Vehicle is rendered unfit to drive after an accident and GO Rentals is satisfied that the Hirer was not at fault, GO Rentals will arrange for the repair or replacement of the Vehicle as soon as practicable (and any replacement vehicle will be available for pick up from a GO Rentals branch). If the Hirer was at fault, or fault cannot be determined at that time, GO Rentals will not be obliged to refund any of the unused Hire Term (including any insurance products purchased) and the repair or provision of a replacement vehicle shall be at GO Rentals’ sole discretion. GO Rentals reserves the right to decline to offer the GO Assured or GO Peace of Mind product for any replacement vehicle. GO Rentals is not responsible for the costs of transporting the Hirer or any other person from the accident location to any other place.
19.4 For the purposes of this Rental Agreement, damage includes any and all damage to third party property and damage to the Vehicle, including tyres, windscreens, towing and recovery requirements, theft, fire, break-in and vandalism.
20. What happens if I incur a fine or other infringement notice?
20.1 The Hirer is liable for all penalties, fees and fines incurred during the Hire Term relating to speeding, traffic, toll and/or parking offences, including infringement fees for:
1. 20.1.1 speeding offences, offences in respect of failure to comply with directions given by a traffic signal or toll offences detected by approved vehicle surveillance equipment;
2. 20.1.2 parking violations and vehicle clamping fees including parking in any portion of a road in breach of any bylaw of a road controlling authority or Part 6 of the Land Transport (Road User) Rule 2004; and
3. 20.1.3 offences under section 20(1) of the Freedom Camping Act 2011 involving the use of the Vehicle.
20.2 In the event of receiving a notice of any speeding, traffic, toll, parking or freedom camping offence in respect of the Vehicle relevant to the Hire Term, GO Rentals will send a copy of the infringement notice and a copy of any reminder notice to the Hirer within 5 working days of receipt of the infringement and/or reminder notice.
20.3 The Hirer has the right to challenge, complain about, query or object to the alleged offence to the relevant issuing enforcement authority, and has a right to seek a court hearing within 56 days from the date of issue of the infringement notice or 28 days from the date of issue of the reminder notice.
20.4 If GO Rentals receives an unpaid toll reminder notice relating to the Vehicle during the Hire Term, GO Rentals will pay the outstanding toll fees (including any penalties) on behalf of the Hirer and will recover such amount plus an administration fee of $25 (for each unpaid toll reminder notice) from the Hirer’s credit card.
20.5 If the Hirer commits a speeding, traffic, parking or freedom camping offence during the Hire Term, GO Rentals will transfer the liability for the offence to the Hirer and the Hirer authorises GO Rentals to provide such necessary information to the relevant issuing enforcement authority for this purpose. GO Rentals may charge an administration fee of $50 to the Hirer’s credit card to cover the cost of transferring the offence to the Hirer and sending relevant notices to the Hirer.
21. What if I want to extend my hire?
21.1 The Hire Term of the Vehicle can only be extended after the time specified in clause 3 with the agreement of GO Rentals. If the Hirer wishes to extend the Hire Term, the Hirer must contact GO Rentals to request any such extension at least 24 hours prior to the expiry of the original Hire Term. GO Rentals will endeavour to accommodate any extension request, but all extensions are subject to vehicle availability. The daily rental rate for any extension of the Hire Term will be the daily rental rate applicable for the Vehicle at the time the Hirer requests the extension.
21.2 If the Hirer returns the Vehicle after the expiry of the Hire Term or extended Hire Term, the Hirer will be liable:
1. 21.2.1 if the Vehicle is returned no more than 5 hours after its scheduled return time, to pay 20% of the then current daily rental rate for the Vehicle for each hour (or part thereof) that it is overdue (there is no charge for the first hour of late return); or
2. 21.2.2 if the Vehicle is returned more than 5 hours after its scheduled return time, to pay the then current daily rental rate for each day (or part thereof) it is overdue. For the purposes of this Rental Agreement, "Hire Term" will include any unauthorised extension of the Hire Term where appropriate to reflect that the Hirer remains liable for the Vehicle and its operation (including any accessories and spare parts) until they are safely returned to GO Rentals.
21.3 Where the Hirer has not returned the Vehicle to the location specified in clause 3 of the Rental Agreement, the Hirer will (in addition to the relocation costs) be liable for the extended Hire Term costs under clause 21.2 until the time at which GO Rentals has retrieved the Vehicle and returned it to the intended return location.
22. What if I want to return the Vehicle early?
22.1 The Hirer may return the Vehicle to the location specified in clause 3 of this Rental Agreement before the end of the Hire Term in its discretion. If the Hirer voluntarily returns the Vehicle (including keys and accessories) to the location specified in clause 3 of this Rental Agreement more than 24 hours prior to the expiry of the Hire Term and the Hirer’s booking was made directly with GO Rentals (rather than through an agent or any other third party), GO Rentals will:
1. 22.1.1 recalculate the total charge for the relevant Vehicle hire and other products and accessories (including additional Authorised Drivers) for the shorter Hire Term at the daily rate that would have applied had such Vehicle and accessories been booked on the date of commencement of the hire for that shorter term (Adjusted Rental Amount); and
2. 22.1.2 refund the amount by which the total price paid by the Hirer under clause 9.1 exceeds the Adjusted Rental Amount (if any) less an administration fee (see clause 23.3).
23. What if I want to amend or cancel my booking?
23.1 Any amendment to the Hirer’s booking must be approved by GO Rentals. If an amendment occurs and is approved, the rental rate applicable may be recalculated based on the then current applicable rental rate for the Vehicle.
23.2 The Hirer may cancel its booking of the Vehicle at any time prior to picking up the Vehicle by giving GO Rentals written notification, but will be liable to pay a cancellation fee to GO Rentals in accordance with this clause. If the Hirer notifies GO Rentals of the cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of pick up or does not collect the Vehicle at the scheduled time of pick up (i.e. is a "no show"), the cancellation fee is 100% of the total charges for the Vehicle rental that would have been associated with the booking.
23.3 Any amounts refunded to the Hirer under clauses 22 and 23 are subject to an administration fee to cover the cost of processing the refund of 5% of the refund due, or $10.00, whichever is higher.
24. What will happen to my personal information?
24.1 GO Rentals has collected information from the Hirer for the purposes of assessing the Hirer’s request to hire a Vehicle and completing this Rental Agreement. The Hirer acknowledges that GO Rentals will collect, hold and use the Hirer’s personal information for purposes related to the hire of the Vehicle, the promotion of safe driving in New Zealand, the provision of related customer services, the performance of this Rental Agreement and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by GO Rentals. If the Hirer has provided their consent to do so, Go Rentals may also use the Hirer’s personal information for direct marketing.
24.2 GO Rentals may disclose the Hirer’s personal information to its related companies, agents, assigns, associates and transferees for these purposes.
24.3 The Hirer further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies and/or the Hirer’s credit card provider in the event that the Hirer defaults on the payment of any monies owing to GO Rentals, or other parties involved in an accident with the Vehicle during the Hire Term or any organisations responsible for issuing, processing or handling speeding, traffic and/or parking related infringements and/or fines or any petrol stations in relation to non-payment for goods and services.
24.4 GO Rentals may use a GPS device or other electronic tools (GPS Tracking) to enable the geographical location of the Vehicle to be tracked or located. The Hirer consents to GO Rentals using GPS Tracking during the Hire Term, and collecting, using and retaining any information collected through GPS Tracking. Go Rentals may use such information to locate stolen vehicles and may disclose such information to the relevant local authorities.
25. What else do I need to know?
25.1 All transactions under this Rental Agreement are conducted in New Zealand dollars. Due to exchange rate fluctuations and bank charges there may be a variance between amounts charged and amounts refunded to the Hirer’s credit card. GO Rentals accepts no liability for any such variations.
25.2 All of the Hirer’s rights in this Rental Agreement are in addition to those rights available as a consumer under applicable consumer legislation, including the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.