discount quebec car and truck - ski car rentals companies
discount quebec car and truck depot information
Discount Quebec Car and Truck Rental Terms for travel between 01-Jul-2019 and 31-Dec-2024
* Discount will provide basic Loss damage waiver coverage on every rental from Source
Market EMEA, Loss damage waiver will not be included in the source rates AMER.
* A $500.00 deductible is applicable for the following specified risks; Fire, Theft, Vandalism
and hit and Run. A police report from the municipality where the incident occurred must
be presented to Discount for any risk event incurred throughout the rental period.
* Windshield damage and tire damage or flat tires are not covered under the basic Loss
Optional Coverage – Discount Offers Optional coverage from time to time directly to the
consumer. Coverage, as well as associated financial limitations, are subject to change
without notice. Coverage can be, but is not limited to;
* Reduction of deductibles, by half or total, depending on the type of incident, age of the
driver as well as type of vehicle rented.
* Complete or partial coverage to damage to the windshield and tires of the vehicle,
depending on the geographical or seasonal risk.
* Emergency roadside assistance that could render aid in the event of loss of keys, fuel
delivery, and towing. Subject to limitations, based on geographical or seasonal risk.
* Hotel and meals to a maximum of $500.00 depending on the Risk event.
All Optional Coverage options offered throughout the Discount Network will explain
coverage limitations via a comprehensive written offering that will be explained and
provided to the consumer upon checkout.
PARTICIPATING DISCOUNT LOCATIONS:
All major retail locations throughout the province of Quebec, principally located near the downtown core
of most major cities in Quebec as well as near all international airports. A comprehensive list can be
found at the annex of this agreement.
REQUIRED RESERVATION INFORMATION:
* First and last name of main renter
* Main renter’s phone number including mobile number
* Driver’s license number
* City/Location of pickup
* Date and time of pickup
* Category of vehicle rented
* Any requests for equipment
* The OTA’s authorized reference number, booking number or purchase authorization
CHARGES AND FEES COVERED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT:
Charges billed to the consumer/renter :
* First tank of fuel if the consumer wishes to voluntarily pre purchase fuel
* Additional drivers
* Fees related to U.S. Travel
* Fees related to drivers under 25 years old
* Fees for additional equipment (GPS, satellite radio, Baby/booster seats)
* Additional and Optional coverage
* Loss Damage waiver for source market AMER
* Applicable deductibles in the event of a Risk event
* Any other fees as a result of misuse, abuse or unlawful use of the vehicle, including but
not limited to legal fees, recovery fees and loss of use.
* Late return fee charged after one hour grace period. Returning between 1 hour and 2
hours late we will charge a half day’s rental rate, returning more than 2 hours late, an
additional rental day will be charged.
* Any voluntary upgrade chosen by the renter.
* Refueling fees of $1.50 CAD per liter over and above the posted daily fuel cost.
For the consumer/renter:
* Driver must present a major credit card for a pre-authorization of the security deposit
* Prepaid credit cards are not accepted for advance security deposit.
* Driver may pay for incidental extras with Cash, debit card prepaid credit card or major
* Traveler’s checks or personal checks are not accepted
* The final invoice remitted to the driver will only contain the driver’s incidental charges.
CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL:
* Consumer/renter/driver must be 21 years old or greater and possess a valid driver’s license and
major credit in his or her name. Discount must be able to pre-authorize a security deposit on the
major credit to the amount of the security deposit.
* Driver’s license must be either in French or English or an international translated license must be
* Availability of vehicles will vary by geography or season.
* Discount cannot guarantee a specific make, color or manufacturer but will guarantee an
equivalent or superior sized model if the reserved model is not available at the time of the pickup.
* Billing is based on a 24-hour clock.
Drop Charges: Drop charges are as follows for any rental of 5 days or more. Standard drop fees of
$1.00 per Kilometer between pickup and drop off location apply for any rental of less than 5 days. Drop
fees are paid locally at the counter. Drop fees are waived in the ‘Manager’s choice’ vehicle class
between Montreal and Quebec City.
Quebec – Toronto $600.00
Montreal-Quebec $ Free for all rentals of 5 days and more, or for ‘Manager’s Choice’ vehicles
Montreal-Gatineau $ Free for all rentals of 5 days and more, or for ‘Manager’s Choice’ vehicles
* Unlimited KM’s are restricted to the following; All departures from any location in Quebec are
restricted to the geographical areas of Eastern Canada, specifically Ontario, the Maritime
provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island as well as
the province of Quebec.
* The date of departure will determine the pricing for the entire length of the rental.
* GPS units are offered on an “as available” basis and offered a various fees depending on the
geographical location of pickup selected. They are between $12.00 a day to a maximum of
$59.95 for the entire rental period.
* Baby seats are available at $5.00 per day and $25.00 a week at select locations.
* A fee of $9.95 per rental day is applicable for additional drivers.
* A fee of $35.00 per transaction will be charged for entry to the U.S. and kilometers will be limited
to 300 KM per rental day with a fee of 0.18c a KM extra. Not permitted for travel to Mexico.
* Hourly late return fees are applicable and are charged hourly to a maximum of one additional
rental day. Rates are seasonal specific and are subject to change
* Drivers between the age of 21 and 24 years old are subject to a fee of $5.00 per day.
* All applicable, provincial, federal, airport fees, parking fees and other fees are included in this
* Any tolls or electronic infractions occurring throughout the rental are subject to charges and fees.
* Not all vehicles priced in this agreement are available at all locations.
* Rates are completely inclusive of all federal and provincial taxes as well as all fees.
* Once a rental agreement has been opened, Discount cannot refund unused rental day portions of
the rental for any reason whatsoever.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Group Limited. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at 2/509 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.